Complaint Review: Blast Fitness

• Reported By: Joseph — West Milwaukee Wisconsin
Blast Fitness
901 South 60th Street West Allis, Wisconsin USA

Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Dishonest Business Practices West Allis Wisconsin

I joined Bally Total Fitness in 2001 and fulfilled my initial two year committment and then went to month to month. Last year, my club was taken over by Blast, but I remained a Bally member and never joined Blast. I have been transferred to Florida and when i let Blast know, they said that I had to give them a 30 day notice and that I owe them for another month. I never joined Blast and therefore never knew anything about this 'requirement'. I have tried to work things out with them to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness/West-Allis-Wisconsin-53214/Blast-Fitness-Blast-Fitness-Dishonest-Business-Practices-West-Allis-Wisconsin-1062453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness