rank

• Reported By: Gwen — phoenix Arizona USA
Blast Fitness
Arizona Internet United States of America

Blast Fitness All they want is your CREDIT CARD - Beware! Internet

Blast Fitness recently opened a few locations in my city so they are new to Phoenix.  I was excited because there is one right around the corner from where I live.  However, they  require a credit card.  I didn't want to use a credit card due to all the negative reviews about thier billing practices that I read online.  So I offered to pay cash for an entire years dues plus their annual facility fee for TWO people - my husband and I.  THEY TURNED IT DOWN!

It is clear that they only want your credit card.  They let almost $400 (in cash, money order or cashiers check - I offered) walk out the door!!!   I tried a second tme, just in case it was just an ignorant employee - same thing - the employee said that it was thier policy to have a credit card on file. I offered to let them have a copy of my driver's license if it was a security/liability thing, but NOPE!... they want your credit card!

By the way, it is shocking that they let two one year fully paid memberships walk out the door when every day I drive by the place, there are only a few cars in the parking lot! That should tell you something.

BUYER BEWARE - They only want your credit card.... by reading the other Ripoff reports, I am sure it is so they can double bill you occasionally, charge you cancellation fees and two months dues even if you cancel legitimately, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-Fitness/internet/Blast-Fitness-All-they-want-is-your-CREDIT-CARD-Beware-Internet-995587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast Fitness