Complaint Review: Blast fitness and ABC Financial

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: prinloel — Texas
Blast fitness and ABC Financial
PO box 6800 Sherwood AZ , Arizona USA

Blast Fitness ABC financial RIP OFF/WILL NOT LET YOU CANCEL AND CHARGES ASTRONOMICAL FEES Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

*Consumer Comment: wow!!!!!!!!

I started a membership in June of 2012, was told I could cancel anytime, I did not sign a contract.  In july on 2013 they deducted $54 from my account in addition to the regular monthly fee.  I called upset and was told it was to lock in my rate for the next year.  I told them I did not wish to renew and would cancel.  I was told I needed to go into a location to cancel which I did. They refuse to refund my $54 and would also like me to pay for the month of august.  They said that since I did not give written notice to the billing company my cancelation in the location did not count.  They state since I paid for the first and last month when I signed up, that my last month would be september and I would owe for the month of August!  Which makes no freakin sense.  This place is a rip-off.  I have filed a report with the BBB and federal trade comission.  DO not use this gym avoid at all cost.  They are slimmy and charge for services you don't use and will refuse to let you cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blast-fitness-and-ABC-Financial/Arizona/Blast-Fitness-ABC-financial-RIP-OFFWILL-NOT-LET-YOU-CANCEL-AND-CHARGES-ASTRONOMICAL-FEES-1076109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blast fitness and ABC Financial

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - ()

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.cook@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services

wow!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: sanford48 - ()

I wss late for two months but I was about to pay change my credit card over the internet ..I'm thinking $40 plus a little late fee I see $83 total I'm like wtf???????? This a scam business..I'm going to call them in the morning total ripoff. .yes I was late but 99% late fee not justified...plus I didnt sign no contract