Complaint Review: Blazing Key Words .com And Also Grant Masters.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Ellenton Florida
Blazing Key Words .com And Also Grant Masters.com
blazing key words.com Internet U.S.A.

Blazing Key Words .com And Also Grant Masters.com Out of the clear blue sky they started debiting my Pay Pal account for over $100.00 per month Utah Internet

Last month June 2009 I noticed 2 charges to my pay pal account. One for $72.21 and one for $38.72. I immediatly called the number listed and asked that the account be closed and complained that I had not in fact purchased or ever used their services. They said they would close the account and refund the money. Well guess what neither has happened. And of course now we are in July and the process has been repeated. I again called and this time they said they had no knowledge of my complaint and also told me that I needed to call back tomorrow because their computers were down. They did give me an address to file for a refund which is support@blazing keywords.com in the subject line I was told to enter RR609:refund for Gene A Lance. So far thats where its at. I have filed a complaint with Pay pal for fictious charges. Right now I am out $170.00 and it looks like it is still adding up.

Gene
Ellenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Key-Words-com-And-Also-Grant-Masterscom/internet/Blazing-Key-Words-com-And-Also-Grant-Masterscom-Out-of-the-clear-blue-sky-they-started-d-470271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Key Words .com And Also Grant Masters.com