Complaint Review: Blazing Keyword [Google]

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Blythewood South Carolina
Blazing Keyword [Google]
224 South Main Street Spring View, Utah U.S.A.

Blazing Keyword [Google] Money taken from account without permission. Spring View Utah *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I wanted a home based business and thought that I had a winner with the Google search engine. I was told that after paying $1.97 for s/h, I would receive a kit explaining the business.

I am still waiting to receive the kit since May. I notice that a charge of $72.21 was charge to my checking account in June and July. Surprise, surprise and surprise.

I finally was able to call a number and talked to a third party billing company who handle the Blazing Keyword account. The first number was not valid when I tried to call in June.

They did cancel my membership that I had no idea that I was in. Using the Google name makes it look legitimate. Run away from this scam. I now have the great joy of trying to get my money back.

Anna
Blythewood, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Keyword-Google/Spring-View-Utah-84663/Blazing-Keyword-Google-Money-taken-from-account-without-permission-Spring-View-Utah-NO-474579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Keyword [Google]