Complaint Review: Blazing Words And Entrepreneur.com And Google Profit Kit

• Submitted: Mon, November 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By: Gary Berry — Hinsdale Massachusetts United States of America
Blazing Words And Entrepreneur.com And Google Profit Kit

Blazing Words And Entrepreneur.com And Google Profit Kit Google profit kit I called to get my money back and they stated it was after the stated time for a refund. I asked then how can I use what I bought and they told me I can not use it anymore. Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

I wanted a refund when I found out that $48 dollars was charged from my bank account.   i thought it was goingto be 2.95.  When I called they said it was passed the two day money back.  I then asked well how can I used what I bought. They gave me a website to go to and it did not work. I called back and they stated it will not work because i canceled.  I told them that I did not want another charge for next month but I wanted to be able to use what I had bought.  They said they cant because it has been canceled.  I said that you have my money so please let me have access to what I purchased since I cant have money back and they refussed to give me access.  So i can't have a refund and can't use what I purchased.  Something has to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Words-And-Entrepreneurcom-And-Google-Profit-Kit/internet/Blazing-Words-And-Entrepreneurcom-And-Google-Profit-Kit-Google-profit-kit-I-called-to-get-527694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Words And Entrepreneur.com And Google Profit Kit