Complaint Review: Blazing Words

• Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Raeford North Carolina
Blazing Words
chatmakescash.com Internet U.S.A.

Blazing Words Poses as a google to make money at home and then makes unauthorized charges to account Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

I usually do not give in to gimmicks about making quick money at home but when i logged onto my internet account on the main page there was an article about a legitimate company (supposedly google) that was getting people to work for them from home. The information for the book was supposed to only cost $1.97 and there was no obligation. I thought that was fair enough to see if it was worth it. After I gave my info it automatically redirected me to chatmakescash website where it said there was no more available spaces at that point i knew something was wrong and tried to call to cancel my subscription but every number on there was a bogus disconnected number. I finally got back to the original page with a number that suprisingly worked and was able to cancel the same day within an hour and even had a confirmation email. On my account though for the same day there was a two charges from blazing words.. a site i have never visited!! for $1.97 and then one for $.06 and then today June 11 10 days later there was a charge for $72.71. amazingly the number on my account was correct and they claim they will refund my money within 7-10 business days but i never recieved a confirmation email. I will keep checking and if it is not refunded within 10 business days I will take legal action. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS IT IS NOT A REAL BUSINESS AND IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE AT ALL!! Now i have learned my lesson completely, but it's been a pain in the mean time.

Anonymous
Raeford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Words/internet/Blazing-Words-Poses-as-a-google-to-make-money-at-home-and-then-makes-unauthorized-charges-460662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Words