Complaint Review: Blazing Words

• Reported By:magna Utah
Blazing Words
www.blazingwordsnet.com Internet U.S.A.

Blazing Words unauthorized transaction from my account! Internet

went to reveiw my credit card statement and would you know a charge was made to my account that I have never authorized! When I went to dispute the charges the next day I had a refund back to my account. So I thought what's going on who is this company. But I got my money back so I thought I was ok. Today get online to view my statement once again I had another charge I sent them a email so we will see but I see a few other people here are just like me who are these people and how did they get our card numbers! first charge 72.21 then today I see 72.97 this is unauthorized and illegal.

Kelly
magna, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blazing-Words/internet/Blazing-Words-unauthorized-transaction-from-my-account-Internet-461616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blazing Words