Complaint Review: Blb consulting

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Scewed over — New Haven Indiana United States of America
Blb consulting
500 coombs st Fort Wayne, Indiana United States of America

Blb consulting Blb automotive consulting They never paid me or several other people I know Fort Wayne, Indiana

I worked several times and never got paid. Between myself and one other person I know, we are owed a combined total of 1100$ The owner of the company keeps saying that he will pay, well its been since january 31 and nothing. He just keeps blowing me off. They also, knowingly, hire illegal immigrants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blb-consulting/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-/Blb-consulting-Blb-automotive-consulting-They-never-paid-me-or-several-other-people-I-know-736366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blb consulting