Complaint Review: Blessed Be Baskets

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Blessed Be Baskets
4718 LIMERICK DRIVE Tampa, Florida United States of America

Blessed Be Baskets Sylvia Nagel Abusive and threatening and harassing people Tampa, Florida

For what ever reason Sylvia Nagel has felt as thought through guilty by association I am one of her many prime targets for slander, defamation of character and threats.  I wrote a blog about the event HERE and HERE

I have little to no correspondence nor interaction to this woman yet I still have become a target of her aggression yet this behavior is some what acceptable with in her charity ? Yet make light of said charity and she posts and cries out how 'WE' affect the children???  o_0"    Really ?

I saved all the screen pics I could and links of her 'trying to talk to me" MP3s telephone message recordings as she stalks me.

Beware if not weary about Sylvia Nagel for she knows not what she does as a self described brain damaged drug user who owns a gun and is not afraid to use it (as she insinuates threats against me and other people real and imaginary) to recruiting the Hells Angels to 'visit' me. [continued below]....
.....

To all prospective donors of Blessed Be Baskets I caution you with any current and future actions with Sylvia Nagel and her organization for the screen pics I am about to show you may one day reflect how she will deal with you in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blessed-Be-Baskets/Tampa-Florida-33610/Blessed-Be-Baskets-Sylvia-Nagel-Abusive-and-threatening-and-harassing-people-Tampa-Flor-1013523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blessed Be Baskets