Complaint Review: Bligidy.com

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: ellinas — New York
, Texas USA

Bligidy.com Kenny Low Life Thief Irving Texas

I should've looked this guy up before sending him my gauge cluster for repair.  We exchanged emails and agreed on a price.  I sent him the cluster via UPS.  Someone signed for it at his address, and now over a month and a half has passed, and I can't get a hold of him.  He won't answer the phone.  He won't return calls.  He won't return emails.  He has my cluster and I have nothing.  I filed a complint with the FTC and hope more people read this and stay away form this crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bligidycom/Texas/Bligidycom-Kenny-Low-Life-Thief-Irving-Texas-1118532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bligidy.com