Complaint Review: Bling Bling Couture

• Reported By: Michelle — New Richmond Wisconsin
Bling Bling Couture
12424 Steepleway Blvd #714 Houston, Texas USA

Bling Bling Couture Custom shoes and apparel Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PayPal could not give me my money back

*Consumer Comment: I also was scammed

*Author of original report: You can get your money back

*General Comment: I too was scammed

I ordered a custom pair of Packers #52 stilletos (I live in WI and Clay Matthews is my all time favorite player) my mother had given me the 212.00 for my birthday.  I was Given time period of 12 weeks...well that came and went and when I contacted her she said she'd had a death in the family and hadn't gotten to them...in December I was told she'd start them in 2 weeks now i can't get a response from her at all. Outside pay pals 45 day mark and 60 days for my credit card so little I can do but I did go to a new station who found her address to be fake...I need people to contact me if they have had a issue with them as well...paypal now investigating due to the fake address..I may get my money back and she may face lots of legal actions...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Bling-Couture/Houston-Texas-77065/Bling-Bling-Couture-Custom-shoes-and-apparel-Houston-Texas-1124259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Bling Couture

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PayPal could not give me my money back

AUTHOR: Down and out in North Houston - ()

After contacting paypal like you said here they told me that they were very sorry this had happened to me but after the 45 days there was nothing they could do. I told them there was a case open about this vendor and they said yes but still not a thing they could do. I've decided it waS a hard lesson to learn but has helped me to stay on top of my purchases in the future. All Roxy has to do is use a new email address to get a new paypal account and she's open for business again. Apparently she's done this before by the comments others left on her Facebook page before it was taken down.

I also was scammed

AUTHOR: Leslie - ()

I purchased a pair of shoes for $187, from this individual as well, back in September 2013 and have received nothing.  I have been blocked from their FaceBook page and they don't respond to email.

I let PayPal know that this individual knows that because the purchase is over the 45 days a dispute can't be filed any more that's why they continue to insist it takes 12 weeks.  I have found a similar FaceBook page also in Houston, TX but not sure if it's the same individual.

I too would like to get my money back and have emails and message strings that support the initial request but nothing after the 12 weeks.

You can get your money back

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

Call paypal directly they are investigating and have froze her account and I was told if they recieved another complaint on it even outside the 45 days we would get our money back... If the Houston address is listed on your invoice THAT is the reason you use to get your complaint addressed as the address doesn't exist and she lives in CLear water FL...

#4 General Comment

I too was scammed

AUTHOR: Anna - ()

Hello,

I was told the same exact story and was never given my money back. I am out $187.00

All I want is my money back!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC