Complaint Review: Bling Bling Couture

• Reported By: Jessica — Elmhurst Township Pennsylvania
Bling Bling Couture
12424 Steepleway Blvd #714 Houston, Texas, Texas USA

Bling Bling Couture Bling High Heel Shoes,and clothing Houston, Texas Texas

I ordered two pair of shoes. The first pair was Oakland Raider High Heels. for $187.00 on July 26,2013. I paid thru paypal. After 12 weeks of me asking where the shoes were she told me she was finishing them up and if i wanted another pair she would ship both out to me within two weeks. I paid for a pair of sneakers $95.00 on November 8,2013 thru paypal. The two weeks come and went. I sent her messages everyday asking for both pair of shoes. She rarely ansered me, when she did she told she sent them. Then she told me she stopped shipping on them and would give me my money back. That never happened. As i contuined to mesage her page and private messages she blocked me. Paypal would not give me my money back since it was past the 45 days, my bank wouold not refund me since is was past there allowed time. I believe her address is fake so I cant even send her a letter from an attorney. She owes me $282.00. I have all her messages saved. I have called paypal several times telling them what is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Bling-Couture/Houston-Texas-Texas/Bling-Bling-Couture-Bling-High-Heel-Shoesand-clothing-Houston-Texas-Texas-1124612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Bling Couture