Complaint Review: Bling Bling Couture

• Reported By: Alexis — DeRidder Louisiana
Bling Bling Couture
12424 Steepleway Blvd #714 Houston, Texas USA

Bling Bling Couture Houston Scammed me!! Houston Texas

On 8 Aug, 2013 my daughter found Bling Bling Couture on FB. After several emails, we decided to order a blinged pair of Texas A&M converse shoes. My daughter paid her $120 and patiently waited, and waited.  After a few months I contacted the individual via FB messenger, she stated that she was working on a month several prior to the month of our purchased item. Another month or so went by, I contacted her again asking the status of orders.  The last communication I received from this person was Dec 2013.  On the 18 Feb, 2014 I decided to send her another FB message when I discovered that I was blocked. After looking on FB, her page is no longer available.  I then proceeded to do a Google search which brought me to this site .... and it appears I am not the only person that was scammed out of their money and item.  I have contacted my bank to see if they will be able to assist with a refund. Will be contacting PayPal as well.  If anyone else has encountered the same problem and was able to get resolution, we all would love to hear how you did it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Bling-Couture/Houston-Texas/Bling-Bling-Couture-Houston-Scammed-me-Houston-Texas-1124639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Bling Couture