Complaint Review: Bling Bling Couture

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: claudia — Beford Michigan
Bling Bling Couture
Houston, Texas USA

Bling Bling Couture/ Roxy Huskey Took my money via PayPal and never sent the shoes Houston Texas

After many conversations from Feb 2013 to July 2013 I ordered a pair of custom made Ohio State shoes for my daughters May wedding. I was given a twelve week turn around time and all payments were to be made through PayPal. I did not know at that time that time that PayPal only has a 45 day policy to protect your purchase.

Every three months when she "opened up" more spots for new orders I would question where the shoes were and the comments on her fb page would be promptly deleted.  In Dec. I was having surgery and emailed her that I was concerned that the package would be left on my porch or that my daughter may see it when she came to bring in my mail. She replied "I have about 15 on July 1st-15th in front of me I will have all these done in about 2 weeks"

On Feb 14 2014 after seeing someone else comment that they were waiting on shoes from Aug. I contacted PayPal and opened a complaint.I also contacted my bank which is also opening an investigation.  Then on the afternoon of Feb 18th 2014 all her accts were deleted on Fb and Etsy.Hopefully if we all join together we can stop her from opening another business in which she will continue to scam others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Bling-Couture/Houston-Texas/Bling-Bling-Couture-Roxy-Huskey-Took-my-money-via-PayPal-and-never-sent-the-shoes-Housto-1124646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Bling Couture