Complaint Review: Bling Dental Products

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: sweetbabybounds — toronto Ontario
Bling Dental Products
, Colorado USA

Bling Dental Products Bling Dental Products - Ordered on Groupon - was immediately unimpressed! Colorado

*Author of original report: Bling Dental - Problem Resolved

I ordered this product and it took over 4 weeks to receive the product - once I did, I opened it and discovered that it only came with 3 brushes - well I have 4 people in my family so I signed into their website to order some more brush replacement heads.  I order 1 pack of 3 replacements and it cost me over $40.00cdn and I have not even paid taxes or duty (to Canada). By the time that all gets tacked on - it would have been well over $55-$60 dollars for three little toothbrush heads.  THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

I mean I only paid $49.00 for the unit through Groupon.  So... needless to say after I hit "place my order" I started to question what the heck  I was doing spending over $50 on toothbrushereplacement heads every three months.  Thats when I decided to cancel my order - I have been calling this company since 10:45am this morning - it is now 2pm.  With no luck getting through to anyone.  I have left messages and sent an email to inform them of my cancellation...

UPDATE....this just in: Brittany (from customer care) just called me - and said they would process my refund as of tomorrow. Only her manager can authorize a refund - authorization number #31981.  So I will wait for tomorrow and see what transpires.  Wish me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Dental-Products/Colorado/Bling-Dental-Products-Bling-Dental-Products-Ordered-on-Groupon-was-immediately-unimpr-1107407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Dental Products

Bling Dental - Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: sweetbabybounds - ()

I just wanted to update my post from yesterday - My request for a refund was handled quite promptly and relatively efficiently.  (short of issuing a cancellation of the order).  I was contacted this morning by a supervisor advising me that my refund had been processed and should show up on my next Credit Card statement.  I was given a contact name and number in case of any further issues.  So - I am happy with the level of service provided.  I am sorry for all the others who have had to suffer along the way - however it does not appear to be in vain as they seemed to have stepped up their customer service.

I wanted to post my update is the spirit of fairness.