Complaint Review: Bling Dental Products

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Shelly — Wakefield Rhode Island United States of America
Bling Dental Products
18584 Longs Way C-1 Parker, Colorado United States of America

Bling Dental Products Company customer service representative supervisor Evan was rude and hung up on me when I complained. I told him I had not used the product for a month after receiving it and when I tried to change th Parker, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Experience

I purchased a Groupon for an ultrasonic electric toothbrush that claims to brighten teeth and sanitize the brush. I purchased the product and began using it about one month after I purchased it. The product directions state to change the head approximately every three months (90 days) which I attempted to do. Instead of the toothbrush head pulling off as the directions said it would it snapped off and was broken. When I called the company they said there is only a 90 day warranty. It did not have a warranty registration card. Clearly if you go one day beyond the 90 day warranty to change the brush head and it breaks off it will not have to be replaced by the company. I was told this buy the CSR and asked to speak to a supervisor, Evan, who was rude and shouted over me, not allowing me to speak, and then hung up on me. This is an Internet business that is a ripp off. I called Groupon and they are elevating it to a review team. I will post back upon their review completion to update.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bling-Dental-Products/Parker-Colorado-80134/Bling-Dental-Products-Company-customer-service-representative-supervisor-Evan-was-rude-an-974322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bling Dental Products

Your Experience

AUTHOR: Bling Dental Products - (United States of America)

Bling Dental Products proudly stands by our products. Upon further research of this matter with our operations director, the customer was indeed out of warranty. As a gesture, the customer was offered a brand new unit at a much lower cost than what the customer originally paid. Upon pulling the notes (entered by the first agent the customer spoke with) it was noted that several times the customer was informed that if a call could not be conducted without yelling and verbal abuse that it would need to be ended. Despite the customer service gesture to replace the unit with a new one at a lower cost even though it was outside warranty - the customer threatened the service agent until the service agent finally ended the call.

In any case, if this customer were to call back at any time we would extend the offer for the brand new replacement unit.

Our customer service team is devoted to providing exceptional service to all of our customers.

888.925.4649 M - F 8 to 5, Mtn.