Complaint Review: Blizzard Entertainment

Blizzard Entertainment

Blizzard Entertainment My diablo 3 account is banned Internet

*Consumer Comment: get an authenticator

My diablo 3 account is banned

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Blizzard.Then my diablo 3 account is banned this afternoon, but I didn't do anything that violates the Blizzard EULA.I contacted TAIWAN Customer Service,But they say I must contact US Customer Service.
A few days ago, I just recovered the stolen account and restored the Items and Golds.I am very cherish my account,so I never used any third party application while playing.
Suspecious trade activity with other banned?(My account is hacked in a weeks ago) or I use is VPN to speed up my game connection?
Please help me.I like Diablo III.My daily playtime more than 10 hours and the total time more than 800hours.
without any warning, how can they do this, please help me, my d3 account is (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blizzard-Entertainment/internet/Blizzard-Entertainment-My-diablo-3-account-is-banned-Internet-960773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blizzard Entertainment

get an authenticator

AUTHOR: Vaporize - (USA)

I don't know if they are available in Taiwan, but my while I was on my diablo III account someone attempted to hack it, they locked it up immediately, and then I ordered an authenticator and changed my password.