Complaint Review: Blizzard White

• Reported By: Maddy — Berea Kentucky
Blizzard White
Internet USA

Blizzard White ripped me off for $94.31 Internet

I saw an ad on Facebook for a trial size offer for a tooth whitening cream.  It was $1.03 with $3.87 s&h.  Great deal, i thought.  Ordered it by filling out my name and address and debit card info.  It gave no further information, i thought it was a trial size order, nothing more.  Then 6 days later i was charged $94.31 for a 'membership'.  What?  I didn't join anything, i simply ordered a trial size product.  Right?  I called and was told i am not eligible for a refund even if i return unopened and unused product.  No explanation why.  Would not give me a number or address or anyone else to contact.  And rudely hung up on me several times because i kept calling back.  I can not afford to lose that much money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blizzard-White/internet/Blizzard-White-ripped-me-off-for-9431-Internet-1152261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blizzard White