Complaint Review: BlockBuster

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:round rock Texas
BlockBuster
Louis Henna Blvd Texas Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

BlockBuster How to get back at blockbuster like I did. Round Rock Texas

Blockbuster did the same thing to me about two years ago. I returned a movie and the store in question said I never returned the dvd. So I went to the store and I looked for the dvd in question and guess what I found it.

When I approach the manager their response was you just brought it in. After try to explain to a none educated manager that, the dvd was on the rack he just walked away from me. So I ask for the phone number for the franchise headquarter in Dallas he refuse to give it to me. So I went home and call another store and they gave me the number. I called their headquarter and they said they will check into the the problem.

About three days later they called back and said the manager story was who they are going to stick by. So when I ask them if they were going to credit my cc for $84.00 they said no. I hung up on them. Being in the credit industry for awhile I decided to try a ploy. I printed a invoice and charged $84.00 for my time. As I was making around $25.00 a hour and they wasted some 3hours and some minutes. I billed them and waited.

About a week I get a nasty call from them saying I can't do that. And that they weren't going to pay my bill. I laughed and said fine if you don't pay I will send the affair to Dunn and Bradstreet. And was going to give them a negative credit rating. When the lady heard that she put me on hold.

About five minutes later another lady got on the phone and said she was going to credit my cc for the amount I was due. But in return I was to not visit any of their stores in round rock. I agree and laughed. I still live in round rock and I don't visit their store here. I go to Pflugerville and visit theirs. So you have to play dirty with company that try to said its in the contract you sign. It might be but you also Blockbuster must be ethical about your business dealing.

Crazyin78664
round rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlockBuster/Round-Rock-Texas-78664/BlockBuster-How-to-get-back-at-blockbuster-like-I-did-Round-Rock-Texas-438708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlockBuster