Complaint Review: Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:west springfield Massachusetts
Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online
1891 Wilbraham Road Springfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online Scamming Clients by consistently changing pricing, rules of rentals and contract agreement without notice. Springfield Massachusetts

I have been a customer of Blockbuster Online since they began this venture. I have had my contract change 3 times without notice and now it is changing for the 4th time. I no longer get unlimited in store rentals like it shows on my Blockbuster Account Online page. I can only have 3 movies out at a time but am being billed for unlimited premium service.

I would love to take part in a class action lawsuit against this company. They deserve to go out of business.. This struggling time of our economy can bring good things. All the scam companies that have been robbing consumers for years will be forced out and new, better companies will come in to take their place. I am so tired of companies like this. I have sent several e-mails and I can not get them to respond.

Voiceunheard
west springfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Online/Springfield-Massachusetts-01129/Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Online-Scamming-Clients-by-consistently-changing-pricing-rules-434152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online