Complaint Review: Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online

• Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: nyscilla — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online Rip-off, horrible customer service Internet

I joined BB Online because I like the idea of in store exchanges. During my free two week trial, I got the wrong movie twice and had blockbuster ship and receive one movie the same day(??). I was already disappointed but decided to give it 3 months because the in-store exchanges were great. Well after 1 month of continued problems (damaged discs and continued wrong movies) I was still on plan to give BB 3 months. Then they double billed me for December. After 20+ minutes on a phone with a rude, difficult to understand customer service rep (who also refused to let me speak to a supervisor) I canceled the account. The day before my account was actually supposed to be billed. No surprise BB has failed to refund my charge. I have sent several e-mails (I can\'t deal with spending another twenty minutes talking to one of their inept CS reps), obtained reference numbers and been promised a reply within 24 hours. Not heard a single thing. Do NOT deal with Blockbuster you W ILL be disappointed and likely ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Online/internet/Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Online-Rip-off-horrible-customer-service-Internet-537432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster - Blockbuster Online