Complaint Review: Blockbuster Express

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: CJ711 — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Blockbuster Express
Park road charlotte nc 28226 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Blockbuster Express Charged me $32 for a returned DVD! Charlotte , North Carolina

I rented a movie from Blockbuster Express and returned it the next day.  2 weeks later a charge for $32 shows up in my account and when I call they tell me that no-one has rented that dvd and they have no proof I returned it.   I did return it and they refuse to do anything about it.   So they charge me $32 for a movie I don't even have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Express/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28226/Blockbuster-Express-Charged-me-32-for-a-returned-DVD-Charlotte-North-Carolina-913914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Express