Complaint Review: Blockbuster In Fountain, Colorado

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Blockbuster In Fountain, Colorado
6620 Camden Blvd, Fountain,, Colorado U.S.A.

Blockbuster In Fountain, Colorado Horrible Discs Fountain, Colorado

Out of the last 15 times I have visited this location to purchase a game or DVD, I had to return the disc 8 times due to it being scratched so badly my DVD player or game system would not even register that the disc was present. I am tired of driving back to their location, the closest to my house at 4-5 miles from my house, with gas proces as they are now to tell them they are not doing their job.

On one occasion, I wish I had done it more, I placed a small piece of colored tape on the title side of the disc after I discovered I had yet another unusable disc. I returned it to them, and they assured me they would either fix it or dispose of it, and two weeks later, brought home the exact disc with the small piece of colored tape. I was happy that that part of my inquisition worked, but unhappy that their claim was false. The CD looked no better than it had, and still did not work.

I am advising anyone that lives near this blockbuster to take heed before renting or buying anything.

Connor
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-In-Fountain-Colorado/Fountain-Colorado-80911/Blockbuster-In-Fountain-Colorado-Horrible-Discs-Fountain-Colorado-341259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster In Fountain, Colorado