comfort

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2005

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Blockbuster Online, Blockbuster, Blockbuster Video
blockbuster.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blockbuster Online, Blockbuster, Blockbuster Video Online service is a ripoff don't even bother Blank Internet

This service is SLOWWWWW and they do not verify DVDs before shipping. Blockbuster Online is a RipOff!

OK, you get three rental DVDs delivered to your home, watch them, send them back, and get three more. Do this as many times as you can for $15-$20 a month. You know the drill.

In the 24 days I subscribed to this service I received eight DVDs (nine, if you count the same broken DVD I received twice). During the same time period I received 15 DVDs from Netflix. Quite a difference, huh, but there is more.

Also during the time period; Blockbuster did not check-in one DVD that I returned, and they sent me a broken DVD. I *reported* the broken DVD using their online tools, requested the same movie resent and returned the broken DVD. Five days later, they sent me back the same broken DVD.

So I *again* filled out the broken DVD report, but I also complained to customer service online that they were not paying attention to the *broken DVD report*.

I'll give them this much, Customer Service replied in one day. They were sorry I received the same broken DVD twice and would I please fill out the *Broken DVD Report* so it wouldn't happen again (complete with highly detailed instructions on how to find and fill out the two step broken DVD report).

AAAaarrrrggghhh.

They're gone... Hope you don't use them (for your sake).

And yes, all the movies were queued and ready to ship (not backordered).

Brent
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Online-Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Video/nationwide/Blockbuster-Online-Blockbuster-Blockbuster-Video-Online-service-is-a-ripoff-dont-even-b-136313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Online, Blockbuster, Blockbuster Video