Complaint Review: Blockbuster Online - blockbuster.com

• Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: snappa69 — Fairborn Ohio United States of America
Blockbuster Online - blockbuster.com
PO Box 7040 Indianpolis, Indiana United States of America

Blockbuster Online - blockbuster.com making it difficult to cancel online account. Indianpolis, Indiana

First the DVD's were not sent to the correct address when I was was a former customer and never had this problem before. Then they only sent me one or two DVD's at a time when I was paying for the three at a time option. Also they sent me the same movie twice and last but not least they made it super difficult to find out how to cancel my account. I got charged another month and when I called to complain they only offed me another month for free instead of my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Online-blockbustercom/Indianpolis-Indiana-46209/Blockbuster-Online-blockbustercom-making-it-difficult-to-cancel-online-account-Indian-555107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Online - blockbuster.com