Complaint Review: Blockbuster Online

• Reported By:gilbert Arizona
Blockbuster Online
blockbuster.com Internet U.S.A.

Blockbuster Online Horrible Gilbert Internet

Well, Blockbuster Online is somewhat a scam. After being a member of Netflix for about 10 months, I was very pleased with their service. I caught up on alot of movies I hadn't seen in the theatre. Then they became slow, for example...the movie "300" on blue-ray was in my queue for over a month.

So I switch to Blockbuster Online. I was very happy with the 2 dvd's at one time, one free movie or game a month and 3 returns a month. Well, I recieved the 1 free game or movie coupon only when I joined, and I never received it again. 2nd, the in store exchanges, you have to keep track of that yourself because the system doesn't. 3rd, in the last month...I've been passed over on my top 6 selections. Yes, they are blue-ray movies, but this is a joke. Also, as I am writing this...I haven't received a movie in a week since returning both of my other movies.

It seems this is a scam. These services give you great service at first, so maybe the word of a great deal this is goes out to others...then they get lazy, cheap, and they don't want to send you movies as quickley as they used to. They can't make money on people continously viewing movies, and they bank on people who drift away from their plans.

Well, I've ran out of movies to watch. I'm basically watching movies that didn't even make the theatre. I think to take advantage of these online rental services, you wait a few months so you have more movies in your queue you actually want to view...and just hope you get them in a timely matter.

gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Online/internet/Blockbuster-Online-Horrible-Gilbert-Internet-299446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Online