Complaint Review: Blockbuster Total Access

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:Anonomous Georgia
Blockbuster Total Access
www.blockbuster.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Blockbuster Total Access Total Access? Total Access to your money & patience! Dallas Texas

Yes indeed, it does appear that Blockbuster has pulled a "bait & switch" on many unsuspecting costumers. Last July a friend told me about this wonderful plan that Blockbuster was offering. It seemed that I could rent one movie at a time with unlimited free in-store rentals all for $9.99. What a deal! But if it seems to good to be true, it is. After a few months my unlimited rentals were reduced to 2. A few months after that my price was increased to $11.99. The other noted change is that it now takes about 6-7 days to receive my next movie in comparison to the original 2-3 days.

I contacted the company. Here is a small sampling of what they had to say..." And here is the reason of price change. Our goal is to strike the right balance between providing great value to our subscribers and getting a fair return for the company and our shareholders."

While I certainly understand the need for a company to make a profit, I have a huge problem with "bait & switch" tactics that are used in order to attract costumers. Here is the deal, & I repeat,.... if it seems too good to be true, it is.

Lala
Anonomous, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Total-Access/nationwide/Blockbuster-Total-Access-Total-Access-Total-Access-to-your-money-patience-Dallas-Texas-299525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Total Access