• Report: #520406

Complaint Review: Blockbuster "late" Fees

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: D — ORLANDO Florida U.S.A.
Blockbuster "late" Fees
Peachtree City, GA 30269 Internet United States of America

Blockbuster "late" Fees Blockbuster Express BEWARE OF BLOCKBUSTER EXPRESS Internet

On 11/3/09 i rented 3 movie from the Blockbuster movie kiosk inside the Publix Supermarket in FL. The charge was $3.21 for the movies. The bank authorized this charge. I bought the movies back before the 9pm deadline before any late fees would apply. On 11/6/09 i noticed duplicate charges on hold on my credit card. I called BB and the lady told me i was late in returning the movies, i told her i was not because i left my house at 8:10p and i live a arm distance from the store so it would had only took me 4 minutes to get there. She argured with me about well you accepted the terms and conditions and you agreed to the charges, that's b/s man. I can tell you what happend. I believe that they did not change the time on the machine back for day light savings time and she going to tell me oh my tech is out there now looking at the time (YEAH RIGHT AND I'M A FOOL). Anyway, i told her i will never do any type of business with BB and i will have those charges refunded to me because they was wrong in their bussiness practices.

DO NOT GO TO BB EXPRESS, GO TO RED BOX INSTEAD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-late-Fees/internet/Blockbuster-late-Fees-Blockbuster-Express-BEWARE-OF-BLOCKBUSTER-EXPRESS-Internet-520406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster "late" Fees