Complaint Review: Blockbuster.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Coaldale Pennsylvania
www.blockbuster.com Internet U.S.A.

Blockbuster.com Blockbuster charged me for DVD's that were shipped back!! After I stopped thier service!! Nationwide Internet

I joined up with Blockbuster back in September and in that time from Sept to October I had sent back and recieved a total of 6 movies. I sent the final movies back in Mid October. I cancelled the service due to lack of time.. I just didn't have time to watch the movies.. So I recieved a message from them that my service would be cancelled as I requested at the end of October. Now in the past 3 weeks I have recieved a charge of $63 from my credit card! Along with emails From Blockbuster.com stating that the charges where for DVD's that were not returned to them. I have sent them MULTIPLE messages and Still have not been able to resolve this " Mixup" Even though in one of the emails I was told the matter would be resolved and the money would be returned to my account..

To make this story short.. The stole from me to try and punish me for cancelling their service. Atleast thats what it feels like. This has caused my bank account to overdraft costing me additional fees from my bank..

No matter how many emails I sent to them they DO NOTHING> Obviously the CUSTOMER means nothing to this company.. I have been a customer in Blockbusters stores locally and now I will do ALL OF MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE..

Coaldale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbustercom/internet/Blockbustercom-Blockbuster-charged-me-for-DVDs-that-were-shipped-back-After-I-stopped-394765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster.com