Complaint Review: Blog Oh Blog

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: Graphic Expressions — Woodstock Ontario Canada
Blog Oh Blog
http://www.blogohblog.com/ Internet United States of America

Blog Oh Blog I sent them money via paypal for one of their worpress themes and it was never sent to me. Internet

I came across blogohblog.com after searching for premium wordpress themes and found the perfect one for one of my websites.  They have a shopping cart style checkout with the option to pay by credit card or paypal. I chose paypal and completed my purchase.  The purchase came to $79.99 USD.

A page came up that said I would have to wait a few moments for the transaction to clear and I would recieve my theme via email.  I never recieved an email that day so I emailed through a form provided on their website and waited a couple of days.  No response.

I then emailed them at the paypal address provided and waited once again.  No response.  I decided to register for their support forum and post that I never recieved my theme but no response - the post is still there unanswered, you can check out the link here:  http://www.blogohblog.com/forums/topic/web-press-theme-not-delivered .

I decided to file a dispute with paypal and the owner responded immediately saying that he has emailed me the theme and escalated the dispute to a claim offering no explanation.  If this gentelman was tellign the truth, what would be the harm in just resending the theme?  Or even providing a copy of the email he claims he sent already?  And why did he never respond to any of my emails before?

This whole experience was completely unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blog-Oh-Blog/internet/Blog-Oh-Blog-I-sent-them-money-via-paypal-for-one-of-their-worpress-themes-and-it-was-nev-495388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blog Oh Blog