Complaint Review: Blonde Design Studio

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Hollywood Florida USA
Blonde Design Studio

Blonde Design Studio Amanda Fidler Took deposit for design services, never performed or responded to emails Internet

March 6, 2012 I contacted Amanda Fidler at blondedesignstudio.com for a logo revamp. She stated, "I usually do logos at a base price of $500. (It is rare that it would be over that amount.) I collect half before the first consultation, and half before the release of the finished logo files. After our first consultation, I like to give 3-5 unique choices for design based on what we've discussed would be a good direction for the look of your company. After that, we narrow down to a style that you like. Then, I can tweak that design to fit your needs perfectly. I will include all file types in CMYK and B&W to use in all the formats you'd need for use in various applications.

She sent me a paypal invoice for $250 on March 6, which I immediately paid. I contacted her about getting started. I asked her what we need to do to get started because I had heard nothing for 16 days and she said my email went to her junk file.

Since then I have heard nothing and received NO response from her.

She ripped me off. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blonde-Design-Studio/internet/Blonde-Design-Studio-Amanda-Fidler-Took-deposit-for-design-services-never-performed-or-re-927496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blonde Design Studio