Complaint Review: Bloomingdale's

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2002

• Reported By:newport bch ca
Bloomingdale's
fashion island, newport beach, ca newport beach, California U.S.A.

Bloomingdale's wants me to pay a charge that isn't mine even tho I reported my card stolen Newport Beach California

Bloomingdale's wants me to pay for a credit card charge that isn't mine. I requested the signed copy of the receipt to show that it wasn't my charge (after I told them the card had been stolen). Bloomingdale's said that they had no proof that it wasn't my charge therefore I am responsible for the charge.

Hello..... Bloomingdale's, the signed receipt isn't my signature. Also requested that they close out the account after I noticed the card missing and they didn't do it. They waited 3 months to close the account. After I keep asking them to close the account they did..... The store must be hurting for business.

glenda
newport beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2002 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bloomingdales/newport-beach-California-92660/Bloomingdales-wants-me-to-pay-a-charge-that-isnt-mine-even-tho-I-reported-my-card-stolen-22352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bloomingdale's