Complaint Review: Blooms N Roses

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Brampton Ontario
Blooms N Roses
2601 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Blooms N Roses Poor quality and horrible customer service Mississauga, Ontario Canada

I ordered pink roses for my friend from Blooms N Roses this week.

My friend was very appreciative but I could tell something was wrong. I asked if the flowers were ok she finally told me that they were all brown on the petals and that even her co-workers had commented on it. I felt awful. I had ordered these to help her celebrate her anniversary of being cancer free - what a horrible statement those petals made!

I called Blooms N Roses to explain what had happened and I was told about their policy that they had to be notified within 48 hours. The person ordering is not the one that receives the flowers so the odds of knowing the poor quality within that timeframe is minimal which makes them clear of any liability. The joke is the first line in their guarantee which states "We stand behind our products 100%". Not really.

The customer service rep did nothing to resolve my dissatisfaction and it is apparent that this is a scam they use to bilk the public out of their hard earned dollars in exchange for dead or dying flowers. I will use every public forum I can find to communicate the poor quality of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-N-Roses/Mississauga-Ontario-/Blooms-N-Roses-Poor-quality-and-horrible-customer-service-Mississauga-Ontario-Canada-1042466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms N Roses