Complaint Review: Blooms N Roses

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: blooms and roses is the worst run b — toronto Ontario Canada
Blooms N Roses
2601 Matheson blvd east mississauga on mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Blooms N Roses late delivery and not what I ordered mississauga, Ontario

I decided to make an account on here to try and stop this company from continuing to steal and lie to make a profit.
On February 13th I placed an order for Valentines Day. Valentines Day came and went and my girlfriend received nothing. I tried calling but it seems like they have there phone set up in a room which is locked and no one has a key. February 15th my girlfriend called and said did you order flowers for me I replied yes but it was for Valentines Day and im sorry. I asked her to send me a picture of it just so I know its what I ordered and guess what, yup it wasn't. I have the difference in products and I will post both pictures.
I will be doing everything in my power to put these cheats out of business and I hope you read this before you put in an order you regret.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-N-Roses/mississauga-Ontario-/Blooms-N-Roses-late-delivery-and-not-what-I-ordered-mississauga-Ontario-1016737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms N Roses