sum

Complaint Review: Blooms Rewards, Blooms Today

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: Jean in NC — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Blooms Rewards, Blooms Today
15405 John Marshall Highway Haymarket, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 800-371-6048
  • Web:
  • Category:

Blooms Rewards, Blooms Today Fighting Back Company That Ripped Me Off Haymarket, Virginia

I have been ripped off by Blooms Rewards just like so many across the country, according to all the complaints I have read. I am fighting back with the following methods. I have contacted my bank and have stopped payment to this company for any future debits. I have also disputed the charges through the bank. During the dispute, the bank automatically credits my account with the amount in question. Next, I have written the company with a formal complaint, notifying them to cease any further debits to my account. Also I am disputing the charges with the company and asking for a refund. I have enclosed a copy of the Membership Terms of Service which clearly state "a welcome letter will be sent via email to the email address provided by the member at time of sign up containing Blooms Rewards login information and information on the Blooms Rewards Terms and Conditions." I have not received any welcome email from them. I am also following someone else's advise that posted on the website and have sent a letter to the Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs. Go to this website and then to forms and under Additional Forms, you will find Consumer Complaint.(www.vdacs.virginia.gov/consumers) Te instructions are all there. It's a little time consuming but I'll let you know if it's all worth it. Good luck to all of you and remember if you don't fight back, they win automatically!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Rewards-Blooms-Today/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/Blooms-Rewards-Blooms-Today-Fighting-Back-Company-That-Ripped-Me-Off-Haymarket-Virginia-562763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Rewards, Blooms Today