Complaint Review: Blooms Rewards

• Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: madashell — Riverside Connecticut United States of America
Blooms Rewards
15405 John Marshall Highway Haymarket, Virginia United States of America

Blooms Rewards, charge unsuspecting customers $9.95 per month for some kind of phantom coupons I was victomized after buying flowers from them. Haymarket, Virginia

I ordered flowers some months back. I noticed a $9.95 charge to my checking account. When I called to get the charges recinded, I was told in no uncertain terms that I ordered a membership in some coupon "club." The rep was rude, refused to give me the name of her supervisor, even insisting that I was multiple times if I wanted this membership when I ordered the flowers. In a million years, I would never consent to such nonsense.

They told me they will only refund a certain amount, rather the entire amont they literally robbed me of!!!!

Do NOT buy anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Rewards/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/Blooms-Rewards-charge-unsuspecting-customers-995-per-month-for-some-kind-of-phantom-cou-618869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Rewards