Complaint Review: Blooms Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Charity — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Blooms Rewards

Blooms Rewards Blooms Today they stole my info!!!I ordered flowers and begin getting charge not only by them but by "affiliated" sites as well Internet

I ordered flowers from Blooms Today and received a charge on my credit card for a "blooms reward" account.  I went back to my original email and read the fine print and saw that in order to get an advertised discount I had to sign up for this service.  I figured that one was my fault and set a reminder in my calendar to cancel it in the 21 days.  Called on day 22 to cancel and was not able to.  Called back a week later and was then able to cancel but I had already been charged for an additional month (?).  Then two weeks later I get a charge from identityworldwide.com.  Called customer service and low and behold it's the same number as blooms rewards.  They tell me I did sign up for this service and I say oh h**l no I didn't.  So I'm arguing with the woman and she is laughing and tells me that they will reverse the charge but that she doesn't know what other sites may charge me as I signed up for them as well.  They are a complete fraud!  Stay far far away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Rewards/internet/Blooms-Rewards-Blooms-Today-they-stole-my-infoI-ordered-flowers-and-begin-getting-charg-752751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Rewards