Complaint Review: Blooms Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: TracyZ — Reno Nevada United States of America
Blooms Rewards

Blooms Rewards keep taking $$ out of bank AFTER cancellation. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a month Internet

I Bought flowers 1 year ago for Mothers Day(2010), & did not know about this blooms rewards program. $9.95 started showing up every month out of my bank account, sometimes this amount would be taken out 3 or 4 times in a single month. Every time I see this charge, I cancel my membership, and every month a new $9.95 charge shows up after cancelling. In 1 year, blooms rewards has taken roughly $500.00+ out of my account.

My latest cancellation was 5/24/2011, with the guarantee that $9.95 would not be taken out of my account beyond this date. No charge happened in June, but 7/3/2011, $9.95 was taken out. This time I reported it to the local police department's online scam unit, and to the local news.

Someone needs to look into this, as it seems many many people are being victimized. I am tired of having to call my bank and report a claim of fraud every month, and I am tired of calling blooms rewards and having to scream at them to remove their charge over and over again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Rewards/internet/Blooms-Rewards-keep-taking-out-of-bank-AFTER-cancellation-Sometimes-3-or-4-times-a-mo-749422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Rewards