Complaint Review: Blooms Today/ Blooms Rewards

• Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Blooms Today/ Blooms Rewards
Internet U.S.A.

Blooms Today/ Blooms Rewards Surprise $10 per month charge to credit card Haymarket, Virginia Internet

I ordered a Mother's Day gift from Blooms Today using a coupon from an entertainment book we purchased. It was a good bargain. However, the next month my credit card bill arrived with not only the charge for the gift, but an extra $9.95 "Blooms Rewards" charge as well. As soon as I saw it I realized I had been had again. The last time I ordered flowers, probably over a year ago, I fell for the same thing. This company absolutely conceals this "rewards" program and you will not know that you have signed up for it until you get your bill. I still don't know how they did it and how they can get away with it. Normally, it is simple to turn down special offers such as this, but this company somehow manages to slide it under our radar in the ordering process. Why would I want to pay $9.95 per month - almost $120 per year - for something like this? I could grow my own flowers for that.

Eddie
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Today-Blooms-Rewards/internet/Blooms-Today-Blooms-Rewards-Surprise-10-per-month-charge-to-credit-card-Haymarket-Virgi-468602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Today/ Blooms Rewards