Complaint Review: Blooms Today and Identity Worldwide

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: Natalie PA — Allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
Blooms Today and Identity Worldwide
Haymarket, VA Haymarket, Virginia United States of America

Blooms Today and Identity Worldwide Blooms Rewards is a scam - they sign you up for "reward" programs unknowingly to you and charge you monthly $25 Haymarket Virginia

Blooms Today at BloomsToday.com is a scam.

In September 2011 I bought flowers from them at a discount. Unknowingly to me, they signed me up for "Blooms Rewards" program, for which they promptly began to charge me $9.99 monthly. Trying to cancel the membership in this program does not work. They kept on charging my account until they got every penny of the discount that they promised during the sale. I had to cancel the credit card in order to stop their monthly charges.

In addition, absolutely unknowingly to me, they also signed me up for Identity Worldwide program, for which they charged $14.99 monthly, for 3 month, until I stopped the card.

This company is a scam. I do not understand why they have been operating like this since at least 2009. What can be done? Is there an agency overseeing such fraudulent businesses?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Today-and-Identity-Worldwide/Haymarket-Virginia-/Blooms-Today-and-Identity-Worldwide-Blooms-Rewards-is-a-scam-they-sign-you-up-for-rewa-805163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Today and Identity Worldwide