Complaint Review: Blooms Today

• Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: kathy — Dennis Massachusetts United States of America
Blooms Today
15405 John Marshall Drive Haymarket, Virginia United States of America

Blooms Today In their small print they sign you up for extra deals that you have to pay for but, did not want. Haymarket, Virginia

I was purchasing flowers for a friend that had an operation. I didn't have too much to spend but, I wanted to surprise her. I found these flowers for $25 and I though it was a little more than I should spend but, that it was okay. Upon looking at my bank statement, this flower company credited me the price I "thought" I paid, which was $17.50 for the flowers and then charged my account $9.99 for something that I inadvertantly signed up for without knowing it and then charged me with the flowers that were a wopping $41.98. What scam artists! Sure you agree to everything but, they count on you not really reading it so they can get their money.  Something should be done with them, as this is not being honest and up-front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Today/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/Blooms-Today-In-their-small-print-they-sign-you-up-for-extra-deals-that-you-have-to-pay-f-705358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Today