Complaint Review: Blooms Today

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: Erik — Denver Colorado United States of America
Blooms Today

Blooms Today BloomNet, BloomsRewards, Teleflora, FTD Anniversary Order Never Delivered - No Customer Support Internet, Internet

I rarely send any feedback, but my experience with Blooms Today was such a disappointing experience, I felt it was warranted. My order, which was set to be delivered for our second anniversary, was never delivered. After work, I had to go purchase flowers to calm down a very upset girlfriend who was up in arms because I had "not sent anything". I spoke with their "customer service" on Friday, and they told me they would "look into the issue and call me back." I was never called back Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Today. I tried calling customer service over the weekend to see what had happened, but their customer service lines are open for just a very small window. Even on the weekdays, I would expect a company like this to have much more focus on quality customer service.

Finally, I got through to customer service today (5 days after not hearing anything from Bloom Today) and talked with customer service again to explain the situation. The representative would not put me through to a manager at my request, which upset me even more as I wanted my experience to be shared with management. The employee apologized and offered to reschedule the delivery. Seeing as I ordered these flowers for a special occasion, this does me no good, and I'm certainly not about to pay for it.

I did just receive a template apology email. Gee, thanks.. Good to see Bloom Today go out of your way to compensate me with $10 off for botching my anniversary order.. What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Today/internet/Blooms-Today-BloomNet-BloomsRewards-Teleflora-FTD-Anniversary-Order-Never-Delivered-N-849472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Today