Complaint Review: Blooms Today

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: mary — Bel Air Maryland USA
Blooms Today

Blooms Today bloomstoday.com did not deliver, but did charge for flowers that I ordered Internet

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a friend on June 1, 2011.  I received an email to show the flowers were ordered.  My credit card was charged.  The flowers were never delivered.  When I called the customer service rep said the order was submitted, but the florist didn't deliver and that happens sometimes.   Blooms Today should have checked to make sure the flowers were delivered.  I can't help but wonder how often this happens.  I only found out by chance, that the flowers were not delivered.  I've now seen so many complaints on the internet against this company.  Don't make the same mistake that I made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-Today/internet/Blooms-Today-bloomstodaycom-did-not-deliver-but-did-charge-for-flowers-that-I-ordered-I-744599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms Today