Complaint Review: Blooms World, Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Sherry — White Hall Arkansas U.S.A.
Blooms World, Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards
15405 John Marshall Highway Haymarket, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 800-371-6048
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Blooms World, Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards, who knows how many others Blooms Rewards - you're rewarded with $10 a month charge you didn't authorize Haymarket, Virginia

I ordered a floral arrangement online when a cousins daughter was tragically killed in a motorcycle accident. I do not know if the arrangement was even delivered. Then like so many other unsuspecting consumers I've been charged $9.99 per month since placing my order without my consent.

Today I was reviewing my account more thoroughly than normal and discovered this monthly charge. I haven't used the floral service since the original order so I can't help but wonder how they can justify these charges.

I don't have knowledge of agreeing to a monthly charge and can only assume it is very well hidden in the fine print. I called and cancelled the "rewards" program today. I can only hope the charges don't continue as some of the others who've posted say they've experienced. I did make the rude customer service rep provide me with a cancellation confirmation number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-World-Blooms-Today-Blooms-Rewards/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/Blooms-World-Blooms-Today-Blooms-Rewards-Blooms-Today-Blooms-Rewards-who-knows-how-man-676999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms World, Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards