Complaint Review: Blooms World

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anna — Siler City North Carolina United States of America
Blooms World
15405 John Marshall Highway Haymarket, Virginia United States of America

Blooms World Blooms Today Blooms rewards Buying flowers online? DO NOT BUY FROM BLOOMS WORLD!! This company recently took 9.99 checking account without my knowledge! I came to find out it was the past 3 months! The original charge for the fl Haymarket , Virginia

I went online to find a place to order flowers for my daughters birthday in May. I found this glorious advertising for roses for $19.99 a dozen. This sounded perfect! I placed an order for white roses and I expected, and got a delivery charge of $13.95. Ok.

When I looked at my checking account after giving them my information, they had charged me $85.97? I called them back right away, and the man that answered the phone gave me a song and dance of how there would be some money subtracted from that charge in a few days, and I would END UP with my correct amount being charged to my checking account. Oh no! I told him you are giving me a song and dance, and I want my order to be cancelled right now...the same day.

Well, I was never mentioned to, nor did it say on their website, that they had a membership fee, monthly of $9.99. Well, considering I cancelled my whole order, I never imagined in my wildest dreams I would be charged for this "fairy tale" membership fee. I never really noticed it until last month in my checking account that this fee was being taken out, so, I thought it was something I purchased online. Now I got my fee charged again yesterday when my account was overdrawn, by their fee. I have been short on money, so this is the first time I really gave it any thought. Now my bank is charging me a $35.00 overdraft fee. I asked Bloomsworld to let me speak to a supervisor about refunding me the fee, and I was told we dont refund overdraft fees. I know I wont get it back. Losers, ripoff artists and cons!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-World/Haymarket-Virginia-20169/Blooms-World-Blooms-Today-Blooms-rewards-Buying-flowers-online-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-BLOOMS-W-916120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms World