Complaint Review: Blooms n Roses Flowers & Gifts

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle Carvalheiro — Brampton Ontario Canada
Blooms n Roses Flowers & Gifts
Nationwide United States of America

Blooms n Roses Flowers & Gifts Disgusting customer service mississauga, toronto, etc., Nationwide

My name is Michelle C.  I ordered an arrangement, on Tuesday March 5, 2013, priced at $79.99 and
invoiced with taxes and service fees of $100.89.  I ordered from this site due to all the positive feedback in regards
to the quality of the products and the amazing customer service.  After I placed the order on-line, I personally called
the (416) local number to ensure the arrangement be delivered before 3pm due to the person receiving the
arrangement leaves work at 3pm.  The woman who answered the phone (name unknown) at approx. 10am,
advised me that with 100% certainty that the arrangement would in fact be delivered before 3pm.  If I was told that a
time was uncertain, I would have then cancelled the order.  When I called at 3:17pm a man answered and I asked if
my arrangement had been delivered, due to not hearing from the recipient.  He then stated the hours delivery
occurs for business and residents.  I then attempted letting him know I spoke with a woman at 10am who advised
me that it would be delivered prior to 3pm, BUT this man kept interrupting me asking me who the woman was and I
responded "I don't know", he indicated that he needed a name.  Every time I attempted to explain, he would
interrupt, therefore, I asked a manager and he hung up the phone.  I then proceeded to call at 3:18, 3:19, 3:20, 3:21,
and at 3:24pm.  Every time I called the phone would be picked up, without anybody speaking, and the person
would hang up the phone immediately.

When I arrived home, I called the (905) local number and the same man answered the phone but this time he answered it appropriately due to me calling from a different number.  I then asked for the manager or owner.  This man advised me that neither were there, could he take a message with my name and number.  I then asked for the name of either manager or owner and this man said "no I will not"I asked why and he stated "because you are rude" and then hung up the phone on me once more.
I find this type of customer service disgusting and unjust.  I will never use this service ever again.  My order number
was 104340.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blooms-n-Roses-Flowers-Gifts/nationwide/Blooms-n-Roses-Flowers-Gifts-Disgusting-customer-service-mississauga-toronto-etc-Na-1023991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blooms n Roses Flowers & Gifts