Complaint Review: Bloomsworld

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Carmen — Tampa Florida United States of America
Bloomsworld

Bloomsworld Blooms today Thieves Internet

Do not buy anything from this company. I placed an order as a Thank you note for a staffing company that helped me to find a job through AARP site. They offered a 50% discount for a fruit basket and I said wow it is a good deal. When I got the total it was the double amount more plus a membership that I was not aware of. I canceled the order right away calling their customer service number and the lady told me it was canceled already. I trust on her, that was on Saturday, then on Monday I got an email letting me know that the arrangement was delivered, when I checked my account they took the money without my permission, I called back they treat me very bad and told me Inwas going to receive my money back in 5 business day, then today Tuesday they took $17 dollars more without my permission again. They are stealing our money and it get worse when the money I have in my account was for my electricity bill as I am living check by check. I hope I can get my money back, tomorrow I am going to deal with my bank to see if they can do something. Be carefull with the Internet not all sites are secure. Hope this can help others. Blessings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bloomsworld/internet/Bloomsworld-Blooms-today-Thieves-Internet-930629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bloomsworld