Complaint Review: BlowItOutaHere

• Reported By: Eve — Glen Allen Virginia United States of America
BlowItOutaHere
300 Omicron court, Shepherdsville,, Kentucky United States of America

BlowItOutaHere SHIPPING RIPOFF Shepherdsville, , Kentucky

DONT USE THIS SITE- SHIPPING RIPOFF-I am writing this report to inform everyone who orders from BlowItOutaHere.com , that they have an outrageous shipping cost. On a single shipment of  $47.00 I was charged a shipping cost of  $30.00. That is almost the cost of the item . And when the package came it came USPS media mail. [That means they spent little to nothing to ship it]. When I contacted then initially to stop the delivery , they would not let the computer process my request. They sent it out to me even though I contacted them right after I saw what they were charging me for the shipping rate the same day. Now they want me to ship it back but loose my fund  because they initially shipped it to me. Dont use this site/retailer unless you just like to give away your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlowItOutaHere/Shepherdsville-Kentucky-40165/BlowItOutaHere-SHIPPING-RIPOFF-Shepherdsville-Kentucky-903799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlowItOutaHere