Complaint Review: Blowout Bedding/Web Linens Inc

• Reported By: lauren — Woodland Alabama United States of America
Blowout Bedding/Web Linens Inc
1601-C Sherman Ave Pennsauken, New Jersey United States of America

Blowout Bedding/Web Linens Inc RIPOFF Pennsauken, New Jersey

I ordered (3) 26"x26" Euro pillows, (2) King pillows, (4) 12"x12" pillow inserts, and a king comforter. I ended up sending everything but the comforter back because the Euros were WAY smaller than 26"x26", as were the pillow inserts. The king pillows I ordered in white, but when I received them they were a nasty yellowed color.

The company does not pay for return shipping so that was $20 out of my pocket and after 2 days of no notification that they received my returned package (USPS tracking number notified me when it was delivered) I sent an email asking when I would be credited back. Next day I got an email response along with a credit memo. They charged a $15 adjustment fee.

So out my total i've lost $35 returning their crappy items to them. $35 might not seem like a lot but for someone who didn't have the money to give it in the first place it's not acceptable. I would not recommend this company to any one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blowout-BeddingWeb-Linens-Inc/Pennsauken-New-Jersey-08110/Blowout-BeddingWeb-Linens-Inc-RIPOFF-Pennsauken-New-Jersey-1014191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blowout Bedding/Web Linens Inc